Proclinical is currently recruiting for an NGS Data Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Work in collaboration and close interaction with the Molecular Analytics laboratory, where he/she will be involved in the processing, quality control and analysis of genomic and transcriptomic data generated through next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies (Illumina, 10x Genomics and PacBio)
- Proficient in the use of computing infrastructures and in generating data processing and analysis pipelines (knowledge of R and Python programming languages is required)
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree (MS/PhD) in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Computational Biology or a related scientific field
- At least 2 years of experience in computer analysis of NGS data
- At least one first author publication in a scientific peer-reviewed journal
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.