A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world is looking to hire a Senior QA Specialist Contractor (IMPs) to their office in Italy. The company specialise in creating breakthrough therapies for rare diseases and works to produce an innovative pipeline across their key therapy areas. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading establishment and provide expertise in data coordination. This will be a contract role, running for 8 months.
- Ensure the complete and accurate capture of all reportable data.
- Provide consistent quality and compliant operational processing in support of data capture.
- Liaise and track any process questions between LOC representatives and project team.
- Follow all defined operational procedures as specified by the EFPIA Project Team.
- Execute ongoing data validation and reconciliation process with all internal stakeholders and external agencies to confirm the completeness and accuracy of reportable data.
- Work across internal stakeholders and external agencies for any data remediation, validation, and exceptions handling assuring collaboration with the data collection team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable data experience, particularly with checking files, transferring data, and collecting data for reporting.
- Proficiency in Italian in both a written and verbal capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.