Cyber Security Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Aargau.
- Ensure constant compliance of the solutions with the general directives, assist with the audit phases and the performance of some preventive recurring controls.
- You will develop, grow, and preserve automation for all infrastructure components.
- Responsible for security vulnerability manage procedure act to assist with investigation, examination and speed-up the remediation phases.
- Offer daily end users assistance, incidents analysis and troubleshooting.
- Assist with the projects design, selection, and the execution of new solution on the domain of the information security settings.
- The ideal candidate will report routinely to operations management and IT infrastructure management.
- Accountable for operating the change, release and version management for the managed services.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing as well as in an empathetic manner.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Demonstrable experience in the IT security setting in a security analyst or incident handler role within SOC/CERT/CSIRT or in an operations connected security engineer.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Know-how of log analysis, EDR, SIEM and SOAR.
- Experience with query languages, for example: Microsoft KQL or Splunk SPL.
- Acquaintance with Microsoft Defender products, and Azure Security Tools.
- Prior involvement with Bash, python go, Linux- OS.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.