Customer Success Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a successful pharmaceutical company in search for an experience Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will be a talented business development professional to upsell and build deeper relationships with existing accounts to help them protect their intellectual property through a variety of products and solutions.
- Generates revenue utilizing sales opportunity process via necessary sales and support visits, calls, emails and presentations with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities within an assigned territory. This includes aggressive prospecting and scheduling product sales demonstrations and product orientations to potential prospects.
- Identifies and gains access to decision makers. Cultivates relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organization as well as networking with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Source prospects, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities.
- Anticipates and drives growth of additional services and coverage levels by conducting thorough needs assessments and matches these needs to the appropriate solutions.
- Follow the established sales process and consistently utilize the CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customized scripts based on prospect type.
- Attend/present at trade shows, events and conferences
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related fields, business, communications or other related disciplines
- Patent registration or equivalent certification or law degree (JD) a plus
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in Intellectual Property Law
- 5 or more years of sales related experience including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development, customer service
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points
- 2 years' experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex and other comparable tools
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.