Proclinical has partnered with a global pharmaceutical organisation in London in search for a CRM Manager. You will be expected to develop, implement and maintain CRM systems to support other field teams.
The CRM Manager will play a critical role in bringing together Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs and Market Access, ensuring that the customer engagement strategy is perfectly executed. This role is critical to contribute to the transformation of customer engagement from predominantly face-to-face to an orchestrated multichannel approach and helping to build digital capability.
Drawing on your experience, you will advise and support teams as they execute face-to-face sales calls, online promotion, medical education, and live and digital customer events. Advising and supporting regional teams in executing tailored customer journey's, matching different customer segments with the most appropriate interaction type and content delivery to help achieve its commercial objectives.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a Bachalors
- Experience of working with life science specific systems CRM 2 years + experience
- In house Pharmaceutical company experience within a CRM/Systems/Analytics role
- Project management experience of a rollout of a CRM system or the ability to show appropriate transferable skills-
- Proven experience of supporting, training and managing change of a system rollout
- Experience of requirement gathering and system testing
- Experience of working with field-based teams
- Experience of working with project teams
- Can demonstrate confident in stakeholder management
- Can demonstrate and be competent in actively promoting new platform features and drive adoption
- Can be proactive and drive business case development for new features and improvements to work practices
- Offer reporting solutions
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.