Proclinical are recruiting a CRA, UK for a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Conduct and arrange all aspects of the clinical supervisory process.
- Assume responsibility for own tasks.
- Attend award winning training programmed that will support both technical and professional abilities and expertise.
- You will thrive in multi-national project teams.
- Be focused on customer service on various, challenging projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science discipline.
- At least 1+ years of experience with on-site monitoring within a pharmaceutical or CRO.
- Comprehension of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA needs as well as medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical vocabulary.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well with others.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.