CRA I - CRA III
The largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services are looking to recruit Clinical Research Associates from level I to III. This role is working in our core clinical site management function The team works with multiple sponsors across a multitude of therapy areas and phases giving you the opportunity to improve and develop your experience.
- Site management and monitoring activities UK wide
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
Skills and Requirements
- You should be life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- You've handled multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount with strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- We invest in keeping our teams stable so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of new medicines development
- As a CRA you will receive an iPad and use of key developments such as site visit app's, site visit report app's that allow CRA's to do their day job more efficiently.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.