Coordinator, Compliance Audit & Inspection (CAI) Group
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Coordinator, Compliance Audit & Inspection to join their office in Uxbridge. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Support regional departmental compliance initiatives and continuous improvement activities.
- Contribute towards departmental document control activities which include but are not limited to:
- maintenance of a document repository for inspection and audit related documents
- archival of historical documents
- managing the department document retention program.
- Organise team meetings, conferences, and activities.
- Develop and maintain region specific departmental information, including:
- budget information
- departmental contact information
- organization charts
- Provide administrative support for the regional members of the department by scheduling meeting, making travel arrangements and updates, and processing expenses and invoices.
- Manage key relationships with external firms, such as off-site document storage providers, translation services, and contract temporary employees.
- Provide training on IT applications and business systems, as needed.
- Book Telepresence Rooms
- Provide data gathering, data entry, and report generation support for regional departmental budget.
- Generate and contribute to relevant reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic skills related to website design and maintenance.
- Understanding of core auditing processes and regulated environments.
- Knowledge of relevant Company policies/procedures/standards.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.