Consultant Analytical Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Analytical Specialist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Zurich.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that newly developed analytical strategies are solid and efficient within the commercial lab setting.
- Conduct method testing in-house if needed.
- You will routinely examine testing monographs.
- Review and execute new technologies, assume accountability for cc to initiate new strategies and improvements.
- Form reference materials, accountability for product specific strategy standards and crucial reagents.
- Assist with investigations such as OOS, complaints, etc.
- Guarantee that the procedures and systems are in place and adhered to allow efficient analytical strategy transfers from development to commercial and for site-to-site transfers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in an analytical science field or corresponding.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Expertise on HPLC strategies.
- Familiarity within bioassays and/or potency/activity assays.
- Lab acquaintance would be ideal.
- Troubleshooting capabilities.
- Able to determine acceptance criteria for validations, bridging studies, etc.
- Offer aid from a distance when collaborating with international CMOs and CLOs.
- Prior involvement with GMP.
- Capable of and able to enjoy working within a fast-paced setting.
- An organised individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.