A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Communications Manager to be based at their site in Basel. The company employs over 100,000 professionals and carries out operations in more than 140 countries worldwide. This position is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their Communications team. This will be a contract role, lasting for 12 months.
- Creating the core narrative and key messages for the company, learning in line with the global culture narrative.
- Actively supporting the Learning leadership team to bring the narrative to life with impactful story telling skills and techniques.
- Co-designing learning communications plans in line with strategic objectives and enterprise-wide communications plans.
- Co-designing channel strategy for learning, support content creation, and framework.
- Leading the creation and deployment of the 100 hours for learning campaign.
- Leading inter functional communications including global learning town halls/webcast and function change communications.
- Actively supporting the culture transformation external positioning by amplifying curiosity and learning.
- Actively identifying relevant external engagement opportunities in conjunction with external communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in relevant area (strategic communications, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, or the social sciences psychology, sociology etc.).
- Proven experience in leading large scale and global employee engagement strategies and programs; solid experience in driving communications aspects of complex business transformations.
- Other languages helpful but not essential
- At least 10 years in communication and/or change management or relevant area with strong focus on internal communication and change.
- Ability to network with and influence the company's leadership teams of various functions at Regional, Country, and Global levels.
- Experience of working within a shared service organisation is desirable.
- Experience in a strategic communications function.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tim Masson at +44 2038540237 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Communications Manager - Digital Engagement Learning.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Professional Communications Manager.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientific Communications Director to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Communication Consultant at their office in Switzerland.