Communications Manager - Digital Engagement Learning
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Communications Manager - Digital Engagement Learning. The company employ over 100,000 professionals and have operations in more than 140 countries worldwide. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Create and develop learning solutions that equip the organisation with the skills and knowledge needed to drive business results.
- Manage internal and/or third-party service providers to produce learning solutions, as needed.
- Promote an integrated and collaborative approach in developing learning solutions that transfer knowledge across functions and geographies.
- Bring creativity and inspiration to learning solutions in order to enhance the learning process, including knowledge retention and transfer.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from the team and other internal stakeholders
- Results and KPI's from trainings
Skills and Requirements:
- University or Functional Degree in relevant area.
- Up to date with the latest L&D trainings and digital & social web trends, techniques, and technologies strong background in copy editing and creative content creation.
- Minimum of 4 to 8 years working experience in a Learning or Training Development Function is a strong plus.
- Experience with planning training rollouts, including, but not limited to, scoping of projects, communication plans and risk management.
- Customer focus with communication skills to work across all levels of the company.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Takes self-directed actions within defined goals; makes independent decisions which have a significant impact in the core area of responsibility.
- Experience in training needs analysis and evaluation.
- Experience in Change Management is a strong plus.
- Experience in Communications, Editorial copy writing, Marketing, Digital and/or Social Media is a strong plus.
- Pharmaceutical experience is mandatory.
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken).
- German or French is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Communication & Content Manager. You will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland in Basel.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Communication Consultant at their office in Switzerland.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientific Communications Director to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.