Combination Product Device Development Engineer
Proclinical are recruiting for a Combination Product Device Development Engineer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Bern.
- Create design control and risk management documents.
- Implement portfolio projects in the agreed time - quality - cost frame resulting in ground-breaking and competitive devices and connected combination products and production procedures.
- You will carry out technical actions within the field of combination products such as drug delivery devices for respiratory and subcutaneous delivery.
- Responsible for planning, arranging and overseeing orders independently.
- Offer technical, specification, design control (DDP, URS, DIR, DO, DR, DV&V, DTx, DHF, conformity examination and risk management deliverables such as RMP, RA, etc.
- Deal with individual problems autonomously.
- Maintain own specialist expertise through exposure, education, training, application.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a life science field such as biomedical engineering, electrical or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Demonstrable experience working in a pertinent pharma organisation and/or within a pertinent academic setting.
- A background in all features of combination products and drug delivery.
- Capable of collaborating with personnel and coworkers of all levels efficiently.
- Works well independently and is a motivated individual.
- An organised individual.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Acquaintance with regulatory and quality standards and producing documentation to assist with quality examinations and proposals to regulatory agencies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.