Clinical Trials Assistant
A London based biotechnology company are looking for a Clinical Trials Assistant who is excited to join their organisation. You will be responsible for providing administrative activities for clinical trials and supporting the coordination for all stages of the trial execution.
- Pro-actively carry out all administrative aspects of the set up and conduct of assigned clinical trial(s).
- Create, update, track, and maintain project-specific management files, tools, and systems.
- Ensure project and study files (including Trial Master Files) are set up, maintained, and always inspection-ready, both on paper and electronically.
- Collate and prepare TMF for archiving at end of study, including inventory and coordination of paper and electronic media copies to be transferred to Archivist for internal or external storage, as applicable.
- Support drafting, quality control (QC) and publishing of study documents including informed consent documents, draft source documents, patient instruction guides and case report forms.
- Support communication with CROs, Investigator sites, and project teams as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators and internal team, including scheduling, sending invitations, coordinating agenda, materials and presentations and taking accurate and complete minutes.
- Track study progress such as regulatory and ethics submissions, follow-up for delivery confirmation, obtain and file acknowledgement receipts and update relevant tracking tools, when not outsourced to CRO(s).
Skills and Requirements
- Must have 3 years Clinical Trial Assistant experience.
- Have some TMF/e-TMF experience.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.