Clinical Support Specialist Robotics
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist Robotics position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Provide clinical product support to all end users and provide on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures.
- Provide training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s).
- Provide feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's applications, associated equipment, and instruments to ensure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's Orthopaedic System; assist surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
- Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed, and recommendations for product, documentation, and methodology improvements.
- Maintain and control local consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Support company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilization of the RIO system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma (Medical Devices, Health Economy) is preferred.
- We are also open for nurses (m/f/d) and/or Medical field technicians.
- Ideally various of years f2f customer and support experience in Healthcare, Hospitals, or the Medical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management, and record maintenance).
- Travel Percentage: Up to 100%
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Magdeburg (39104), Germany
Sales Representative Arthroscopy
München (81249), Germany
A vacancy has been opened for a Sales Account Manager with a leading biotechnology company known for their leading commercial technologies.