Clinical Supply Chain Planner
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Planner with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Work actively and align with Clinical Operation/Study team to help create forecast for assigned study and program including enrollment rate.
- Support country logistics for shipping and importation, on assigned study or program.
- Monitor regularly drug expiry, and the appropriate inventory levels across assigned clinical programs.
- Support and oversight of packaging requirements for programs and/or protocols assigned
- Monitoring of enrollment, drop-out rates and actual supply need on assigned protocols and/or programs. Ensure continuous re-assessment of Project needs, on assigned programs and/or protocols.
- Lead label creation and approvals process, including translations for all countries, on assigned study and/or program responsible for.
Skills and Requirements:
- Sc. in a scientific field
- Minimum 0-5 years of relevant experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.