ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Statistician position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company based in Belgium. The organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields.
The Clinical Statistician will join the company's Biostatistics & Stat Programming team to provide statistical expertise and support in the development of prophylactic or therapeutic vaccines. This is an exciting opportunity to come on board with a historic and prolific company to develop a strong career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Taking responsibility for the statistical designs of epidemiological studies, creating statistical sections for study synopses and protocols.
- Providing inputs in study set ups, such as case report forms, databases, e-diaries, data management plans, etc.
- Proposing and evaluating the performance of statistical methods in order to prepare statistical analysis plans.
- Writing and executing SAS programmes to analyse the data and to report results in tables, listings, and figures.
- Performing statistical analysis, running simulations, and discussing with internal and external experts.
- Supporting scientific writers and clinicals to correctly interpret the statistical results and align them with the clinical report conclusions.
- Writing the statistical sections of clinical study reports, statistical publications, and preparing materials for publications and creating statistic text for clinical study communications.
- Communicating with different functions, such as clinicians, scientists, data managers, scientific writers, commercials, etc., in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Compliance with internal Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- A An M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience as a biostatistician in the Pharmaceutical/Epidemiological field.
- An extensive knowledge in epidemiology.
- Comprehensive understanding of applied statistical principles and modelling the design and analysis of epidemiological studies.
- Experienced in statistical methodology research and presentations on statistical methods, observational study design, and analysis in either observational studies or randomised studies.
- Proficiency in SAS, with knowledge of other statistical software an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistics Manager
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Biostatistics Associate Director, Biostatistics Project Lead, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Junior Statistician, Analyst position for one of the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician/Consultant position at a leading consultancy organisation
Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Statistician at one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in Surrey.