Clinical Sales Specialist
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative organisation and provide specialist skills to their commercial team.
- Supporting our distribution network to grow sales.
- Developing a network of KOLs in Interventional Cardiology, Radiology, and Vascular Surgery and converting these relationships into commercial opportunity.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets for the region.
- To build the company brand in our target markets in Europe.
- To keep abreast of market dynamics to provide input to the sales strategy for Germany.
Skills and Requirements:
- Three to five years' sales experience in the peripheral or endovascular marketplace, or alternatively in the cardiovascular space.
- Substantial experience of direct sales.
- Strong track record of building sales pipelines and meeting targets.
- A nursing background would be advantageous.
- Experience in small company environments as well as multinationals.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Davis at +44 2038542467 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently hiring a Sales Manager to join their team based in Shanghai.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, developing novel oncology therapeutics, is currently recruiting a Therapeutic Area Manager to join their team based in Germany
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Medizintechnik-Unternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Sales Representative für Teile von NRW ein.
An innovative and established medical device company is currently hiring a Territory Manager to join their team in North Spain.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
An innovative medical device company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC position.
A leading and worldwide pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment provider is currently recruiting a Manager of Application Specialists to join their team in Tokyo, Japan.
A leading and global company in the medical devices industry is currently hiring a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.