Clinical QA Specialist/Manager
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist/Manager, to be based in their German office. The organisation focuses on developing first-in-class drugs for the treatment of chronic diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company provide real expertise in the QA field.
- Primarily focusing QA/QC within the ongoing and planned clinical trials.
- Conducting audits of clinical sites and vendors (laboratories, data management and biostat, and IMP logistics).
- Performing QC within the trials, including TMF review, quality visits, and QA releases per SOPs.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the QMS of the company with focus on Clinical Development area, including SOPs management, audits planning and reporting, vendors qualification and oversight, CAPAs management risk management, change control, etc.
- Supporting clinical operations in daily activities, providing trainings, and serving as subject matter expert for other departments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or related role.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Antoine Mortiaux at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an experienced Senior QA Manager - GCP.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company, developing and manufacturing respiratory medicines, is currently recruiting a Deputy Head of QA & QP based in the UK.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical development services to the global healthcare market is currently recruiting a Qualified Person (QP) to work at their office in South Wale
Highly Competitive Salary
North Chicago, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate.
A leading biometrics CRO, supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services, is currently recruiting a QA Manager.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to their office in Switzerland.