Clinical Program Manager
An amazing pharmaceutical company is looking for a Contract Clinical Program Manager, to join the Early Phase of their clinical research in the UK. The successful candidate will work closely with the Medical Science Director and will be accountable for the clinical program strategy and innovative approaches to delivery.
- Plans, directs and delivers the operational components of assigned clinical programs from design concept to final CSR, through to study closed and archived within agreed budget, time, quality and aligned KPIs
- Leads and delivers differentiated and operational options for review at Investment Decision Governance interactions
- Leads operational discussions with external entities including regulatory agencies, preferred partners/suppliers and external collaborators
- Develops and maintains effective program level risk management/mitigation plans to ensure timely delivery to quality and budget
- Accountable for planning and leading issue escalation and resolution
- Accountable for the acquisition of clinical trial data from internal and external sources
- Accountable for the quality of study delivery planning information into relevant planning systems
- Accountable for coordination of selection of external providers for programme/study specific tasks
- Provision to procurement of clear specifications for program/study specific outsourcing
- Review and operational approval of program/study specific contracts or work orders
- Operational management and oversight of external providers at program/study level
- Engagement with preclinical and translational science as well as statistics and regulatory in order to design and deliver robust clinical development plans.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.