Clinical IT Support
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Clinical IT Support to join their office in Shanghai. The organisation, which is a subsidiary of an international pharmaceutical corporation, specialises in increasing China's core competitive power in the innovation of new drugs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that develops first-class drugs.
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's clinical system, application operation and maintenance.
- Work with statisticians and programmers to deliver clinical analytics platform and maintain the system.
- Drive on-time delivery of IT projects within the constraints of time, approved spend, scope, and quality.
- Establish strong project management and plans to support the business case.
- Effectively manage communications with stakeholders and other project teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, information management, Bioinformatics, Medical Information or equivalent work experience.
- Over 5 years of experience in the implementation and maintenance of clinical R&D system in pharmaceutical enterprises, such as EDC, RTMS, eTMF, CTMS, PV, statistical analysis system.
- Experience in SAS statistical software, Python, R language.
- Strong experience in IT solution cloud delivery in AWS, Azure, Aliyun.
- Advanced skills in project management, Project management certifications are an advantage.
- Strong communications and teamwork kills, working in a global environment.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation and persuasion.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.