Clinical Drug Supply Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Clinical Drug Supply Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Coordination of drug supply packaging and labeling activities and some materials management functions.
- Manage clinical packaging design and specification approval process.
- Manage procurement process according to project schedules.
- Creation and management of paper and/or electronic batch record documentation, including packaging instructions and packaging diagrams.
- Ensure packaging materials and batch records are available and ready for packaging according to the packaging schedule.
- Arrange and set-up meetings as needed.
- Run, review, and analyze scheduled reports from IRT and other inventory systems.
- This role will be working 100% remotely due to COVID19. Eventually, though, will need to work on site.
- Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm (hours are flexible)
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate/bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or related field.
- Project Management or Lean Six Sigma certifications.
- Experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment, or with cGMP batch documentation. Materials Management experience.
- Understanding cGMP
- Computer proficiency
- Time management, organization
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and drive projects to meet strict timelines
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.