Clinical Application Specialist, Animal Ultrasound (m/w/d)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Application Specialist, Animal Ultrasound - DACH (m/w/d) to join a medical devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely either in Germany or Austria.
- You will maintain solid relationships with KOLs and industry affiliations within the region.
- To improve product recognition and business's brand awareness within German speaking countries, the ideal candidate will be responsible for brand promotion.
- Perform clinical application training for both new and existing distributors within the region, assist in improving distributors clinical application abilities.
- Accountable for competitor analysis, supporting in formulating price, promotion, channel and any other methods.
- Arrange regional distributors to promote veterinary products, contributing to exhibitions and academic promotion.
- The ideal candidate will visit end-users, offer DEMO prototype demonstration and introduction, help clos deals, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a veterinary field with demonstrable work experience in vet clinics either within Germany or Austria.
- Demonstrable experience in clinical application or marketing handling ultrasound devices at animal health organisations.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to enhance self with the business.
- An optimistic individual who is proactive and accepts challenges.
- Based either in Germany or Austria and willing to travel for business needs.
- Solid sales awareness and insight.
- A results-focused individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.