Clinical and Forensic Diagnostics Business Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Clinical and Forensic Diagnostics Business Specialist for a manufacturing company located in Hoboken, NJ.
This person will have the exciting opportunity to drive the sales of our full range of products and services, which include: Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography System, Mass Spectrometers, software, consumables and services for the New York City Region.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain installed-base customer happiness
- Boldly develop new prospects and penetrate driven accounts
- Visit customers daily to highlight solutions and help customers with any technical obstacles in their way
- Build technical proficiency solutions and to be perceived by customers as a credible resource
- Maintain current knowledge on clinical and forensic market dynamics, application trends, and other critical business information
- Provide information to marketing team to build business development programs
- Fully use of our Sales Contact Management Tools and Applications
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts
- Coordinate marketing related activities, such as seminars and workshops within the territory, on a quarterly basis
- Business Development required in high potential areas (e.g., NYC)
- Candidate must be located within a 60-70 mile radius of NYC, as most of the business travel will be close to NYC
Skills and Requirements:
- Educational background in a scientific field (e.g., chemistry, biology or biochemistry) or a science-related field of study, with a Bachelor of Science degree as a minimum
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience in Clinical Diagnostics Market segments (Hospitals and Independent Clinical Testing Labs, IVD labs) as well as Forensics Markets (Toxicology, Seized Drugs, Drug Chemistry)
- Business Development experience in the main city centers, such as NYC (5 boroughs), Long Island, Newark /Jersey City, etc.
- Previous sales experience with LC-MS/MS systems, Consumable Chemistries (SPE, columns, etc.) for use with LC-MS/MS workflows, and Informatics; any marketing experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of CRM tools, including Sales Force, SAP, MS Office, etc.
- Overnight travel is required as needed, with a minimum travel of >50% within the territory (minimum 2 weeks per month at customer site / conferences / seminars)
- Action and result oriented
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized / well-prepared / territory & time management skills
- Strong communication skills and a good listener
- Matured disposition, positive demeanor, and strong sense of dedication
- Adaptive to a dynamic environment
- Strong technical background in analytical technologies, especially LC and MS
- Ability to work from a home-based office setting
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at +(1) 323-319-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.