Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
- Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
- Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Masters Degree
- Solid use of instruments including HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, APC, etc.
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP. Able to present findings to larger groups.
- Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Empower).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.