Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform biological incubations of drug molecules, purification of biological samples, optimization of LCMS methods, and analysis of LCMS data.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Document experimental activities and results using an electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Analyze and critique results, noting significant deviations from the expected results.
- Troubleshoot experiments and instrumentation.
- Learn and understand new experimental techniques with a curiosity to apply them for unique project / assignment requirements.
- Demonstrate skill in multiple techniques and appropriately modify protocols, as required, to suit the changing needs of research or development sciences.
- Impact projects predominantly through lab activities.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds.
Skills and Requirements:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.