Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
- Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
- Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Masters Degree.
- Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Chromeleon).
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.