Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Solid use of instruments including Hamilton Robots, Tissue Homogenizers and other robotic platforms used for sample preparation as well as Agilent HPLCs, Leap/CTC PAL autosamplers and AB Sciex Mass Spectrometers.
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry with 0-3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of protein precipitation, liquid/liquid extraction, and solid phase extraction.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot Hamilton Robots, Tissue Homogenizers and other robotic platforms used for sample preparation.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot Agilent HPLCs, Leap/CTC PAL autosamplers and AB Sciex Mass Spectrometers.
- Ability to use Electronic Notebook to fully document experimental methods and results.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and an ability to collaborate successfully across other groups within R&D.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.