Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lead Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Work through CMOs and CDMOs to drive route scouting and route selection, culminating in the delivery of a viable synthetic route to enable manufacture of drug substance for preclinical toxicology and first-in-human clinical studies.
- Oversee third-party synthesis of radiolabeled drug substance for ADME and PK studies.
- Partner with CMOs to diagnose and remediate process upsets, including impurity identification, postulating mechanisms for impurity formation, and assessment of purification strategies.
- Communicate key technical findings and challenges to a cross-functional team of stakeholders, including assessment of impacts to budget, timeline, quality, regulatory, and material supply.
- Contribute to authoring of drug substance modules for IND and IMPD submissions that convey phase-appropriate scientific understanding of process and product.
Skills and Requirements:
- M.S. Organic Chemistry or related field
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.