Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Lafayette, IN.
- Perform hands-on experimental work utilizing dissolution, solubility, liquid chromatography, UV-Vis, and other associated analytical techniques.
- Develop, validate, and write analytical methods and operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements, specifically related to drug dissolution, solubility, and liquid chromatography.
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. USP dissolution and HPLC instruments).
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
- Provide project oversight, client interactions if required, and scientific input.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare well-written scientific reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- S or M.S in Chemistry, or related field with relevant experience in drug dissolution, solubility, and chromatography.
- Exceptional analytical and chromatographic background
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.