Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Oak Hill, NY. As the Chemist, you all support Operations by analyzing raw materials, intermediate batches, packaging and finished products as required.
- Describe the key deliverable to be achieved by the post holder and the responsibilities of the role
- Routine testing of raw material, bulk batch, packaging and stability samples.
- Authority to notify Operations in manufacturing or filling processes if a problem affecting the quality of the product has been discovered.
- Authority to initiate investigations in quality related issues.
- Authority to quarantine bulk or finished products if the need arises.
- Investigate out of specification and out of trend data, and recommend CAPA.
- Participate on cross-functional teams
- Comply with all safety procedures and policies
- Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives and programs
- Incorporate Lean Sigma/ Lean Lab principles into ways of working
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.