Chargeback Specialist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chargeback Specialist II for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the development and execution of all Institutional contracts, the on-going administration and maintenance of contract pricing, membership, eligibility, and the subsequent institutional chargeback payments.
- Assists with analyzing and validating data from any of our master data system
- Accountable for initiation of direct and indirect up-front discount contract setup with relevant pricing
- Ensure out-bound bid award notifications are provided accurately and timely
- Ensure that customer records, pricing schedules, and contract information aligns with and is synchronized to data systems
- Investigates eligibility of entities to receive GPO/340B PHS contract prices
- Maintains membership lists for commercial & government GPO's
- Monitors & ensures entities are linked to appropriate contracts
- Research and update PHS membership eligibility
- Support/coordinate investigation and clearing of "J" errors with Chargebacks
- Analyze chargeback deductions, and reconcile differences:
- Analyze data and validate all chargeback lines:
- Assist Coordinator in the clearing of chargeback deductions:
- Communicate chargeback resolution and corrective actions to company stakeholders:
- Conduct user testing of Model N system and other systems:
- Coordinate with IT to implement EDI 844 and 849, and PDF reconciliation documents:
- Develop and input Remedy tickets and RFCs:
- Ensure all inbound chargeback request transmissions (EDI 844) and resubmissions from wholesalers are timely received and loaded into Model N:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Credit/Debit Memo requests, confirmations and reconciliation reports:
- Obtain and analyze chargeback data timely and accurately for stakeholder requests:
- Provide analytical support for SOX inquiries and ensure adherence to SOX controls:
- Resolve all claim transmission issues to the satisfaction of all parties:
- Run daily and monthly reports from Model N, OtC Reporting tool, SAP and SAP BI to facilitate daily submissions tracking, validation and data reconciliation:
- Work with wholesalers and Institutional Contracts group to resolve chargeback errors associated with pricing, membership, eligibility, dating and claims data
- Creates and maintains customer master and hierarchy in SAP and monitors subsequent data flow to Model N systems, ensuring timely approval and accuracy of data in both systems
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide integrated application systems such as SAP, Model N, or other knowledge of EDI 844 and 849 transaction sets a plus
- Knowledge of "Big 3" wholesalers required
- MDM experience desired
- Minimum 3 years related experience in pharmaceutical/medical device industry required
- Possess strong problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.