Cellular Immunologist - Assay Development
Proclinical is excited to announce a role for a Cellular Immunologist that specialises in Assay Development. The role is based in Cambridge at an early stage pharmaceutical company with ambitions to become the world leader in innovative antibody-based therapeutics for the companion animal market. They are seeking a creative, self-motivated and highly detail-oriented research associate with a proven background in assay development to join our exciting antibody discovery pipeline.
- Running immune assays
- Support with optimising the assay pipeline
- Data analysis
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Effective communication of results
- Other duties as requested
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in a relevant area (like Immunology or Cell Biology), or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience in developing immunoassays and cell-based assays, ideally for therapeutic antibodies.
- Experience in handling flow cytometric analyser and multi-mode plate reader
- Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies to adapt to the screening platform
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong background knowledge in immunology
- Skills in molecular biology
- Knowledge of antibody pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Cappell on 02039671074 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.