Cell / Molecular Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell/Molecular Biologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. This is a six-month contract position that will assist in making important contributions to an early-stage target validation project.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or MS degree in molecular biology, cell biology or a related field with 3 years industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and analyze cellular and molecular biology experiments.
- Attention to detail, ability to analyze, interpret and document experimental results.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Adept at performing multiple experiments in an efficient and organized manner.
- Experience in the fields of drug discovery, cancer biology, epigenetics and/or cancer genetics preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.