Cell Line Development Scientist
A start-up biotech based in Switzerland is looking for five talented Scientists to support work of Cell Line Development. Your role will be developing cell lines for the production of therapeutic antibodies. This is a rare opportunity to join the journey into something very special.
- Support the CLD unit for all operational steps required for the establishment of recombinant cell lines.
- Performance of molecular biology
- Assessment of new technologies
- Perform cell cultures experiments independently in a sterile environment
- Monitor cell cultures performances (cell growth, metabolism and expression)
- Documentation of the cell line generation in accordance to CLD standards
- Data collection and comprehensive analysis
- Ensure the correct functioning of the cell culture laboratory (equipment park, maintenance, lab cleaning)
Skills and Requirements
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Technical Diploma (Technician), B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent
- Previous experience in sterile cell culture work is required
- Previous experience in molecular biology is desired
- Previous work with high throughput cell analysis (flow cytometer) is desired.
- Knowledge of English is mandatory and of French is desired.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.