Cell Culture Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Culture Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Executes experiments in process development and manufacturing support with supervision.
- Performs basic data acquisition and analysis in a timely manner.
- Assists in experimental designs and data interpretation.
- Documents work appropriately in lab notebooks and technical memos; contributes to writing technical reports
- Maintains lab equipment and optimizes lab operations for efficient use of time and resource.
- Troubleshoots equipment and experimental problems.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities.
- Assists in manufacturing support.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Understands basic scientific/engineering principles applicable to assigned tasks.
- Capability to consult literature/reports or other independent research to understand and develop scientific purposes of assignments.
- Is familiar with routine statistical methods and has the ability to apply these methods to experimental data.
- Has demonstrated ability to identify critical information from own work and has also contributed to experimental design.
- Good communication and scientific skills, the desire and drive to grow and develop scientifically.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Previous biopharmaceutical industry experience within relevant scientific discipline.
- Mammalian cell culture experience with media preparation, operation of shake flasks and bioreactors and relevant cell culture analytical techniques.
- Prior experience with manufacturing support and knowledge of process development.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.