Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Buyer, responsible for day to day purchasing transactional activities, for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will create and modify requisitions and purchase orders for indirect materials and services
- Creation and modification of requisitions and purchase orders for indirect materials and services.
- Expediting open orders and collaborating with Finance and Technical Operations and Quality stakeholders to ensure all needs are met.
- Reconciliation and resolution of invoice or receipt discrepancies.
- Analysis and trending of relevant purchasing and requisition processing data.
- Communication with internal stakeholders and external vendors
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience - specifically purchasing transactional / activity experience (creating requisitions, creating purchase orders, modifying purchase orders, expediting open orders, invoice reconciliation, warehouse receipt issue reconciliation, vendor creation, etc.)
- Experience working directly with SAP as a buyer or planner is required.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Procurement experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.