Business Unit Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Business Unit Manager to join a digital health organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Handle the customer order portfolio-management contract projects and consulting mandates.
- Methodical development of the BU and its targeted further expansion, which involves the necessary infrastructure and platforms.
- Responsible for acquisition/sales of projects and mandates in the work field of the BU.
- Accountable for the recruitment, management and promotion of personnel and thus sustainable development of the BU.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, business informatics or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity with technical/line managing personnel.
- At least 8 years of experience with expertise on project management of execution projects within test systems/automation.
- Acquaintance with electronics and mechanical development as well as an affinity for measurement technology and automation.
- Fluency in both the German and English languages.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.