Business Operations Lead
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Business Operations Lead, to join their Swiss office. This is an excellent opportunity to establish your commercial career at a global pharmaceutical company.
- Lead, and set the tone for, a high performing cross-functional team, ensuring implementation of initiatives and launch readiness across medical, commercial and operational functions
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of local market dynamics and key business drivers in order to effectively prioritize functional support to partners
- Support V&A and Finance leads in developing innovative solutions and business cases to maintain and expand patient access to BIIB products in EPM
- Ensure contracts and legal documentation are in place to underpin collaborative and compliant working relationships with our partners.
- Monitoring of Stock Management Scheme (SMS)
- Collaborate with EPM Finance head and local partners to deliver on timely and accurate business performance reports.
Skills and Requirements
- B.A./B.Sc. in related field required (business science, technology) M.B.A. highly preferred
- 10 years + experienced leader with a strong track record of commercial and marketing success in the biopharmaceutical industry, specialty pharma
- Proven strategic brand manager with the ability to develop commercial strategy, monitor commercial execution, and lead cross-functionally
- Skilled-collaborator, able to drive decision-making and accountability in a cross-functional environment through strong influence and leadership skills
- Digital Savviness in the following areas: Digital leadership, Digital mindset, Data mining, Digital collaboration, Digital Health
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.