Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Proclinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m and with an annual staff turnover of less than 4%. To help our clients achieve their goals, and to meet our mission statement of helping to support ill-health globally through the provision of a skilled workforce, Proclinical has been proudly offering a high-quality, premium recruitment service for over a decade. Our model has proven successful in the global markets we serve in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
We have proven abilities in providing expert recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and contract research organizations globally.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally. You will be equipped with a dedicated internal team of recruiters to support the clients/vacancies you bring in, along with, the most advanced networking and sales tools, progressive training, and the backing of a multiple Award-Winning, Global Life Science Staffing organization and leadership team committed to being #1 in the markets we serve.
* Market mapping of key clients and prospects seeking Contract/Project staffing solutions in the Life Science industry
* Development, Implementation, and Execution of sales philosophies and strategies; leading to new client generation
* Hitting quarterly new business development targets
* Developing specific niche focus in one of Proclinical's core delivery verticals; Scientific, Clinical, Quality, Medical, Regulatory, HEOR, Biometrics, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Validation
* Developing long-term, trust-based, relationships with Proclinical partners
* Staffing industry experience required, contract recruitment preferred
* Track record of breaking into new accounts
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Exceptional Communication skills, written and verbal
* Positive attitude
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* High level of personal motivation and accountability
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Sales Specialist position with a leading organisation.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in their German office.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Magdeburg (39104), Germany
Sales Representative Arthroscopy
München (81249), Germany