Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Proclinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m and with an annual staff turnover of less than 4%. To help our clients achieve their goals, and to meet our mission statement of helping to support ill-health globally through the provision of a skilled workforce, Proclinical has been proudly offering a high-quality, premium recruitment service for over a decade. Our model has proven successful in the global markets we serve in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
We have proven abilities in providing expert recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and contract research organizations globally.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally. You will be equipped with a dedicated internal team of recruiters to support the clients/vacancies you bring in, along with, the most advanced networking and sales tools, progressive training, and the backing of a multiple Award-Winning, Global Life Science Staffing organization and leadership team committed to being #1 in the markets we serve.
* Market mapping of key clients and prospects seeking Contract/Project staffing solutions in the Life Science industry
* Development, Implementation, and Execution of sales philosophies and strategies; leading to new client generation
* Hitting quarterly new business development targets
* Developing specific niche focus in one of Proclinical's core delivery verticals; Scientific, Clinical, Quality, Medical, Regulatory, HEOR, Biometrics, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Validation
* Developing long-term, trust-based, relationships with Proclinical partners
* Staffing industry experience required, contract recruitment preferred
* Track record of breaking into new accounts
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Exceptional Communication skills, written and verbal
* Positive attitude
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* High level of personal motivation and accountability
A leading biopharmaceutical company, developing novel oncology therapeutics, is currently recruiting a Therapeutic Area Manager to join their team based in Germany
Up to £65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Medizintechnik-Unternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Sales Representative für Teile von NRW ein.
A leading pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently hiring a Sales Manager to join their team based in Shanghai.
An innovative and established medical device company is currently hiring a Territory Manager to join their team in North Spain.
Up to €80000.00 per annum
A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to their office in the Netherlands.
A global and leading health technology company is currently recruiting a Territory Manager - Italy Cardiac Rhythm Management.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.