Business Development Associate
A leading and first-class provider of compliance consulting services is recruiting a Business Development Associate. This company provides services to world's leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and contract research organisations. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Working closely with the company's Sales & Marketing teams to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the company's consulting.
- Introducing services to potential customers, building client relationships, obtaining business from new clients, participating in trade shows and other business development functions.
- Successfully completing the company's consulting six months sales training program.
- Identifying potential clients and making initial contact to introduce the company's consulting capabilities and services.
- Managing the sales cycle for new clients.
- Performing on-site client visits.
- Effectively discussing the company's consulting services and gather client requirements.
- Managing the delivery of the company's consulting proposals and contracts.
- Gaining new clients.
- Completing performance goals set by the company's Consulting management, this includes but not limited to:
- Number of client visits per month (8/month).
- Number of proposals generated per month (7/month).
- Revenue and signed contract objectives.
- Successfully complete data entry into SalesForce (or comparable application) to allow for tracking of above performance objectives.
- Two trips per year to the US for company meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree or Nursing Degree Ability to become knowledgeable about clinical research in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- 6 years of experience in the Life Sciences.
- Working knowledge of clinical research space 3 years of sales experience in Life Sciences.
- Able to prospect and qualify potential customers effectively.
- Effectively identifying customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Preferred locations (Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany).
- Locations not considered (UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain EU citizen).
- Fluent (written and spoken) English.
- Ability to travel (30%).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.