ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office. The company uses machine learning technology to integrate biomedical images, genomics and clinical data to discover biomarkers and mechanisms associated with diseases and treatment outcomes. This position will allow the Biostatisticien Senior incumbent to flourish in an environment that develops scientific collaborations with top-tier medical institutions and partners with leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Being embedded and working directly with cross-functional teams.
- Providing strategic expertise and acting as a high impact reference point for all clinical trial and pharmaceutical related activities.
- Proposing and leading implementation of innovative trial/experimental designs, statistical models, analysis and data exploration methodologies with an emphasis on discovery research.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Doctorate in Statistics/Biostatistics.
- A minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO with previous experience in clinical development. Alternatively, a minimum of 3 years of academic experience as an investigator.
- Extensive knowledge of simulation and modelling techniques.
- Experience in designing, analysing and reporting of clinical trials within Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Public Health settings.
- Strong medical expertise.
- Demonstrable experience with real world data and Phase IV studies.
- Capability to challenge decisions and status quo.
- Proactive and efficient in learning emerging adaptive designs and building simulation tools for wide use and applications.
- Working well with both statistical colleagues and cross functional teams.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are required in both English and French.
- Authorisation to work legally in France.
- Candidates not meeting every criteria, but who can demonstrate exceptional skill in key areas, are invited to apply.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.