Biorepository Inventory Manager
Biorepository Inventory Manager - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Biorepository Inventory Manager to join cutting-edge laboratory. This is a contract role located in Rochester, NY.
Skills & Requirements:
- Master's degree in Laboratory Science, Business or related field OR Bachelor's degree in Laboratory Science, Business or related field plus at least 1 year of inventory management or laboratory experience OR 3+ years of inventory management experience
- Experience with compliance to regulatory standards (FDA, GMP, HIPPA etc)
- 1+ years' experience in Biorepository inventory control
- 1+ years' experience in troubleshooting and maintaining biorepository equipment
The Biorepository Inventory Manager will:
- Inventory Control. Manages all aspects of the biorepository inventory, including storage, tracking and distribution.
- Responsible for monitoring Viewpoint to ensure the integrity of all environmental factors, freezer and refrigerated units.
- Assume full responsibility of the implementation and maintenance of an efficient inventory management system, ensuring integrity & accuracy.
- Oversees biorepository services reporting to ensure all inventory is viewable in the LIMS system.
- Timely tracks and pulls specimen boxes and samples for specimen management batching and shipping activities.
- Manages the biorepository equipment, ensuring instruments, freezers and refrigerators are functioning properly, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Assumes full responsibility in ensuring freezers are fully configured for all specimen container types and sizes.
- Assumes full responsibility in ensuring Freezerworks is maintained in "real-time" to avoid the misplacement of specimens.
- Assumes full responsibility in ensuring service contractors are maintaining the quality and integrity of samples.
- Responsible for monitoring LN2 levels to ensure appropriate temperature and liquid level readings.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the, specimen storage protocols and SOP's, to ensure all relevant ethical, legal and regulatory standards are being adhered to.
- Participates in all quality related activities, including compliance audits, rectifying non-compliance issues through root cause analysis.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all biorepository SOP's including, freezer maintenance, inventory review, sample handling.
- Participates in training new and existing specimen management technicians, the safe and proper way to handle specimens, the chain of custody and document processing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.