Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioprocessing Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in East Norriton, PA.
- Understands and performs aseptic technique.
- Able to operate and maintain equipment.
- Performs well under direct supervision.
- Processes on the manufacturing floor and completes work assignments as delegated.
- Supports Vector Development as needed.
- Follows and executes batch records and standard operation procedures.
- Cross trains in other areas and may be utilized to perform above job functions.
- Author documents including but not limited to: SOPs and batch records.
- Assist with deviation investigations and CAPA activities as needed to support vector operations.
- Assist with qualification and validation activities including equipment qualification, aseptic qualifications, and process qualification / validation.
- Perform processes in accordance with cGMP, company procedures, and relevant regulations.
- May require some weekend, late evening, and overtime to support vector manufacturing operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates'/Bachelor's (science preferred) degree with 1-2 years of relevant or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and to meet timelines.
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in setting with Biohazards and various Chemicals.
- Must be able to wear appropriate clean room attire (i.e. surgical masks) and all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Ability to lift, push and pull 40 lbs routinely.
- Clarity of vision at near and mid-ranges (less than 20 feet), depth perception and ability to identify and distinguish colors.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.