Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Culture Bioprocessing Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Understands and performs aseptic technique.
- Able to operate and maintain equipment.
- Performs well under direct supervision.
- Processes on the manufacturing floor and completes work assignments as delegated.
- Supports Vector Development as needed.
- Follows and executes batch records and standard operation procedures.
- Cross trains in other areas and may be utilized to perform above job functions.
- Author documents including but not limited to: SOPs and batch records.
- Assist with deviation investigations and CAPA activities as needed to support vector operations.
- Assist with qualification and validation activities including equipment qualification, aseptic qualifications, and process qualification / validation.
- Perform processes in accordance with cGMP, company procedures, and relevant regulations.
- May require some weekend, late evening, and overtime to support vector manufacturing operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates'/Bachelor's (science preferred) degree with 1-2 years of relevant or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and to meet timelines.
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in setting with Biohazards and various Chemicals.
- Must be able to wear appropriate clean room attire (i.e. surgical masks) and all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to Lift 40 lbs routinely.
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach.
- Ability to push and pull 40 lbs routinely.
- Clarity of vision at near and mid-ranges (less than 20 feet), depth perception and ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.