Biomarker Development Specialist
ProClinical is seeking a Biomarker Development Specialist to be based in London on a permanent basis. This role will fully support the implementation of biomarkers on our trials from early assessment of biomarker strategy for new projects through to clinical trial reporting and publication. This means that you'll be a dynamic and flexible individual with a passionate interest in biomarker driven drug development and personalised medicine who can hit the ground running.
- Provide expert scientific and technical advice to Centre for Drug Development (CDD) project teams on the identification, evaluation and delivery of clinical biomarker methodologies in early phase clinical trials in cancer
- Work with internal and external groups to generate programmes of work and to deliver biomarker packages for clinical trials
- Interpret the significance of clinical biomarker data and its implication for the clinical trial and drug development strategy
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience of biomarker discovery, development, validation and use in early phase trials
- Experience in improving existing assays and assay performance in a screening, preclinical or clinical trial environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently across multiple small teams
- Ability to work effectively with third parties outside the organisation including clinical investigators and scientific experts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to proactively find solutions to complex challenges and communicate these effective to diverse stakeholders
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
ProClinical is advertising for the position of an Analytical Research and Development Manager at an international pharmaceutical company
Foster City, California
ProClinical is announcing a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Manager
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.