Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will conduct bench work to support advancement of drug targets and explore cellular pathways in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Conduct bench work to support advancement of drug targets and explore cellular pathways in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Execution of in vitro experiments using cell lines & primary cells
- Generation of high-quality experimental data following standard protocols using cell-based, molecular biology and protein assay techniques /methods
- Analysis, basic interpretation, and quality control of quantitative and experimental data
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Cellular Biology, Immunology or a related discipline with techniques associated with that area
- Some experience in Scientififc discipline 2-4 years. Familiarity with GMP and GLP and good documentation skills.
- Sterile cell culture (human and rodent cell lines, primary cells)
- Cell-based assay techniques & methods (e.g. cell viability, signal transduction, proliferation)
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, and analysis/graphing programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and process-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work within timelines
- Knowledge of molecular biology and protein measurement techniques/methods
- Experience working with immune cells/epithelial cells/fibroblasts
- Experience in medium-throughput screening of small molecules and biologics
- Proficiency in data reporting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.