Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will be a part of the Discovery organization and will join a core team to support biologics drug-discovery.
- Purification of proteins including monoclonal antibodies, bispecifics and other therapeutic proteins.
- Operating an automated protein purification system to achieve high-throughput.
- Analyze, document, and report data concisely and rigorously.
Skills and Experience:
- PhD (1-3 years), M.S. (3-5 years), B.S. (5-7 years) in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- The applicant must have diverse protein purification expertise and have proficiency in all standard bioprocess (concentration, buffer exchange, tangential flow filtration etc) and chromatography techniques (Protein A affinity, IEX, HIC etc).
- Experience in automation, biophysical or analytical characterization techniques is desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.