Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Biologist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. The ideal candidate has a background in biological sciences with strong background in molecular biology and cell culture. The candidate should be highly motivated and looking to make a significant impact on our cross-disciplinary team.
- Cell culture of cell lines
- Executing assays including SDS, and Flow Cytometry analysis
- Lentiviral and retroviral production
- Transduction and transfection of cells
- Knowledge of up to date molecular biology techniques such as CRISPR
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to try new techniques
- Highly productive and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and data in laboratory notebooks in accordance with company policy
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in Biological Sciences with strong background in molecular biology and cell culture.
- Previous lab experience in academic or industry setting (prefer 2+ years)
- Experience in molecular and cellular biology techniques
- Experience with mammalian cell culture using sterile techniques
- Experience with flow cytometry, experience with Prism, FlowJo is a plus
- Highly motivated and looking to make a significant impact on our cross-disciplinary team.
- Work at lab setting, no remote
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.