Bioanalytical Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Research Scientist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. As the Bioanalytical Research Scientist, you will be responsible for providing discovery bioanalytical support of in vivo ADME studies utilizing LC-MS/MS methodologies.
- Develop bioanalytical methods for small molecules in biological fluids using LC-MS/MS methodologies in a discovery environment
- Conduct sample analysis and provide bioanalytical support to non-clinical studies
- Operation of Sciex Mass Spectrometers and Shimadzu Nexera chromatography systems
- Calculation of pharmacokinetic parameters using standard software packages
- Report data to management and preclinical PK group
- Contribute to study reports and regulatory submission activities, if required
- Perform other bioanalytical work as assigned based on project and Company needs
- Take part in general bioanalytical laboratory operations including: maintenance of equipment, ordering lab supplies, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or related discipline
- At least 5 years (BS) / 2 years (MS) bioanalysis experience in pharmaceutical companies and/or bioanalytical CROs, with high success rate.
- Hands-on experience with sample preparation techniques, LC separations, and Sciex mass spectrometers. Efficient use of Analyst software.
- Good organizational, documentation, and communication skills. Must be a team player. Self-motivated.
- Basic knowledge of DMPK and overall drug discovery and development process is desirable but not required.
- Experience in ligand binding assays is desirable but not required.
- Experience with ELN(s) is desirable but not required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.